Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cudd pondy 2

Introduction of karadi, the heroin of my story,
"she is like a barbie doll but black in colour",
"She is like a teddy bear, as she having lot of hairs"
"Her heart is more pure than a mothers milk"
"she loves everyone, she cares everyone"
"She likes ghost story but actually she is bayandangoli "
"She likes biscuit as she is always a baby"
" her favourite book is bible"
  , sometimes I may imagine she would have born as mother Teresa , she is such a character,
         she is born in the biggest district  of Tamil nadu, she is born in a  literate family , both of her parents are govt servant. But they lived in a budget family, she will not waste a single paise, don't think she is kanjoos, but she is like a bee of saving honey for future, I forget to tell about her knowledge, she studied in a Christian school, as she is a orthodox Christian and having a vast knowledge and scored more than 95% in HSC, because of her aunt intention she too joined in my college and sitting back bench of  me for more than 25 months, but that time we don't think we will fall in love,
In that time she don't like me, because that I am talking to one girl as a slave and losing my originality, many times she teased me also.

  "But who knows that time this karadi is the best half of porcupine...."
   She likes her elder sister and one neighbor brother very much, all her sharing are with them only till I joined in her heart,
   She has scored a good marks in nursing, and went to join Apollo Chennai, but actually she don't like to work as a staff nurse, she always like teaching profession, so she dropped the plan of joining the later hospital and searching tutor job , this is the time the low pressure of love built in the air , and we will see how this air travels towards kolar district  of karnataka and develop into a big cyclone and waving like a thendral,
End of part 2,

No comments:

Post a Comment