Wednesday 5 December 2012

Karadiyin kaadhal 8

What a fantastic travel that was? Then we reached hosur bus stand, we took one bus for tiruvannamalai, we sat in two chair seat like a newly wedded couple, bus started coming out of the bus stand as soon she started to lie on my shoulder without my intervent, I too feel nausea, but because of her my hormones peaked and I forget about thinking nausea, after 20 min interval she lied once again on my lap, I liked it very much.

   I prayed god to make the bus to go slowly, so that she lie more time in my lap, but fate the time is going more speed than the bus, we reached bus stand,

She wants to go toilet, so I keep her bag and standing outside the public toilet, she finished and came, after that we took one biscuit and maaza bottle for snacks, then we boarded to our native.

Once again we took another bus, locking like a couple, after sometime bus became very rush, though she didn't wake from my lap, that time I thought she may also loving me.

The time came to reach, first time we are going to miss each other like never before. Everything is like a dream, I never had such a wonderful life in my life.
Next part cont

No comments:

Post a Comment