Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cudd pondy 4

One day my classmate told about vacancy for nursing tutor in a college in kolar, so myself with 2 more boys and herself started our journey, I am a  travel sicker ,so myself got a seat to sit in th heavy rush of that bus, others were sitting and standing
  We reached hosur bustand and I vomited , herself given me one tablet , then i felt relieved, finally   we reached college, I shared my friends room , herself in hostel
  One of my friend always teasing her, I don't like that, but I don't know why I am not liking that, in my heart there develops a possessive towards her.
In evening we regularly used to go to bakery for eating snacks, many days she only paid. Sometimes we used to go to highway dhaba for having chicken,
  But still we didn't feel of love , love is hiding deep in our hearts ,
End of part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment