Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cudd pondy 5

  It is the month of November we 4 came to our native for winter holidays , for 10 days we didn't see each other, in the first week of new year 2008 she called me for first time and asked how u going? I told I don't know the route so we both can go together, as the other two boys planning to come by bike and quiting the job.
So myself booked 2 tickets in bharathi bus service directly to Bangalore, she will board in her native, first time she is sitting with me, I feel goose flesh all over my skin, but I didn't talk that much as I feel vomiting , as the bus in a half way I vomited twice, as she is sitting in window seat and has to leave that place for me, her leg touches my knee while exchanging the seat, it is a nice feeling, we can't express , only we can feel,
  She given her bottle of water for mouth gargling, in the chill morning we reached Bangalore bus stand, where we met  our senior who was working in another college in kolar and with her help we reached our college as this different route from our past experience .

     This is the time I feel if she came in my life, I would be lucky!!
As usual we  went to our  room, after a fresh up,. we reached college .
  In 2-3 days my other friends quit the job and went back, myself feeling loneliness in staying room ,
So I started to talk with her in staff room and also in hostel while taking food, she started to wait for me while eating, I like that as our custom of wife waiting for her husband . In hostel they usually provide monotonous gravy, even though I like that .
In weekends we used to go to nearby bakery .
Few days I mingled with hostel boys and started to chat with them. This became my routine .
For pongal holiday we went to our native, she forget to wish for my birthday , but she wished on next day , as such we are a normal friends,
Then once again  we went together in same bus after pongal holidays, in college she became the principal in charge taking subjects of community , medical surgical .
  She develops good friendship with vellore students and will go with them to church, nearby shop and all .
  Next month is February , as it is Valentine month, our love seed also start to flourish.
End of part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment