Wednesday 5 December 2012

Karadiyin kaadhal 6

   One day there is a call from our classmate viji , regarding invitation for her sister marriage in calicut, viji is lover rajan who also my classmate working in nearby Bangalore , so we decided to go for that marriage.
  There is a 10 days gap between the marriage, our classmate sendil came to see me, I took him to hostel for lunch, that I over advantage her by calling her name very closely.

TRIP TO MAHE
One fine evening both of us joined together to go to majestic bus stand, by the way we pick anandhi classmate and rajan . It is around 8 in the evening , we roamed here and there for purchasing gift, but we didn't find good one, so we thought of buying in mahe itself. So we searched for buses, unfortunately we didn't get any bus. So we went to coimbatore, and took passenger train to reach mahe, it is a good journey we four talked a lot, I do many naughty things so that she always looks at me. I was like manic.
  We reached mahe and stayed in binni home for a nit , next day we went to marriage hall in a car, I did unnecessary joking, on the way we bought gift , there is a welcome party in bride's home, we wished her and gave the gift, then we took food, I like that chicken piece .
  Next we went to groom home for reception  , then we take bus to reach calicut beach, I didn't talk that much with her, I always teased her, we enjoyed a lot in beach, then we take train to reach banglore, it is fully loaded with people, that time rajan was sitting very close with her, I didn't like that instance .
We reached banglore bus stand, we took another bus for kolar, it was a mix up of happiness and experience .
   After that travel I started to go to her room, esp in the evening time. We will chat a while and I will return to my room for sleep. I told her all about my past life. She
Likes my story, she feels for me, then she started to like my character. Days passed slowly . That is a valentine day, she told me that opposite to our college one boy wearing green shirt and sighting the cow girl and laughed. But I didn't watch, then we used to eat in bakery in evening,
Next month is march , the Easter Sunday is on 23 march, so she started fasting of not eating non vegetarian foods. She regularly goes to church on Sundays .
College is closed for Easter holiday.  So we planned to go native for a week, on 18 Tuesday evening we went for shopping in m.g.road and we took her favourite snacks paanipoori, then we roamed a while, suddenly I got an idea to give gift for her . So we went to shop and I asked herself to select a gift, she selected a cute doll like her,we finished paying money and came to our room, next day is Wednesday the important day in our life, college is half working day , she is on her first day of periods which I don't know, so she is feeling very tired,
Much awaiting things  is on next part

No comments:

Post a Comment