Wednesday 5 December 2012

Karadiyin kaadhal 9

She went to home and sms that she had reached safely, then I said good night. Next day we were talking in sms, the day has passed . Her sister also came to home for leave, it may be around night 10 o'clock, I expressed my feeling in sms, many confusion are going in my thoughts, though I develop some gut and I told her
   """"I LOVE YOU :'(""""

I was waiting for her reply, oh no, she too said the same, I never expected in my life. That is the moment she engaged fully in my heart. For the whole night we talked like anything.

Next morning there is lot of pimple in her face, there is some different in her talks, eyes are roaming here and there, she is more active, legs are always running, feeling appetite but forget to take food, she is not talking that much time  with sister. Everything was noted by her sister . Finally she revealed about her love to sister.

As like any other sister she said stop loving me, it will spoil the family peace and future as I was Hindu, they are Christian, then she was in confused state,

Karadi face became dull, all her energy went down, so her sister advice, let dont love for 2 years , live without any contact with me, after 2 years if the same feeling present, then she herself helps in our marriage.

She told everything to me, I too feel sad , then the day goes very slowly, then I have booked ticket for our return , as usual she boarded in her native, she came and sat beside me. She told to keep distance between both, I didn't like that, I feel anger on myself . As the bus started moving, I talked with her, slowly she became convinced after a while.
To be cont.

No comments:

Post a Comment